Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a great deal of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings and insight on some properties often before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience and regular success completing transactions similar to yours.
- Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask about their credentials and experience: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
- We are not always the perfect fit for every client and sometimes the client is not a fit for us. A working relationship is like a partnership and must work for all parties involved.